Find your special place at Rosewood Green
Lot 137 is part of our Earlsferry Release (Stage 2B) that is unregistered with titles estimated to be registered in mid-late 2022.
Just 2 minutes from Rosewood’s shops, schools and train station, 8 minutes to RAAF Base Amberley, 20 minutes to Ipswich CBD and 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD, this is the perfect place to live or invest.
- All lots are easy to build, level lots
- Maintained by a design covenant
- Rosewood Green is NBN ready with each lot connected
- Build a home design of your choice by your builder of choice
This is the ultimate lifestyle block, backing onto the Rosewood Golf Course and boasting a huge backyard. This lot has a total area of 1,100sqm of which 500sqm is the building envelope.
- Golf Course lots feature a koala conservation buffer (600sqm) at the rear of each lot
- The koala covenant is a simple document which has a few rules to follow
- You must build any structures (eg house, shed, pool) in the 500sqm building envelope
- You must not remove any of the trees in the koala zone
- If you have a dog, it must be restrained in the 500sqm building envelope (ie cannot go in the koala zone)
- You aren’t required to fence the koala zone, but if you do you must make the fencing you install koala friendly. This is easily done and examples include planting a bush next to the fence or having gaps in the fence (eg pool fencing)
- Property Type: